Monday, September 14, 2009

Well When I turned 21...

Soo I have come to a decision! I am going to, in an incredibly orderly and rather fantastic way, document this "SAGA" with stratagy. It will have the following order in every post!

A bit of a Narrative: I turned 21. It was lovely! I awoke in Nashville...to a passel of girls busling about in a frenzy to prepare for church. It was an amazing service, the level of pride was swept out from beneath most everyone. Not unlike a rug being swept out from beneath someones feet in a cartoon or something. haha. They danced, they sang, one lady did pastel drawing, it was similar to a cool glass of water after a ten mile bike ride. Glancing to her left I saw Abby, sweet wonderful Abby! she has a bunk next to me and was turning 20 today! So when it came time for the entire church to sing "happy birthday" it was wonderful to share the moment with her! As it was much less awkward! The only thing that lingers on my mind at this time, that causes any kind of fretting and distast, is the fact that my knees are such a hinderence...I want to run...oh I want to run!!! ahh!I need some healing baby! ___the end___


five fast facts: (FO IZZLE)
1) I have a bottom bunk and find that exciting
2) the floors are all cement, and the whole place reminds me of working at above rubies magazine, which is fantastic, and makes me totally feel at home.
3) the girls here are SOOO encourageing, and they are sooo stylish. I mean, i thought i was the only one who loved vests and being barefoot! NOT TRUE WINNY THE POO!
4)When i arrived, it was raining like crazy, meant to be much? (btw for those who are unawares, rain is my THING, looovvee it...yah!)
5)Side hugs, no dating, no in room aloneness, are some of the boy/girl rules, AND I STINKING LOVE IT!

Something funny: My friend Silas from Ohio came to visit, and knew Caleb from Ohio who is an intern, and they both know Danielle who i danced with when i was six. BAZZAR.

A song: "Lavender Love" is the song Abby and I wrote on our birthday. We sat down and decided to write a song and it just came out, its super peaceful and we recorded it. I am sure its just the beginning!!!
A line:::

"Im busting out, Im brakin free, cause your coming in, and your filling me!"


Sounds fantastic doesnt it? haha That my friends, is my first little thingy :D

No comments: