Thursday, September 10, 2009

The NASHSAGA begins...

Nashsaga part one:
1) eat dinner...
2) Pack a strange and wild assortment of clothes in one tiny suitcase...(perferably before i fly out)
3) sew some things, carve some twigs, and love on people who I will miss...
4) go to nashville, be there by eight on september 11th, decide if i should bring violin...or have it shipped...

These are the big things i have to do...not so big really!

Im packing right now, tomorrow night I will be in Nashville! People have asked me if I am nervous...if I am worried...if I am excited...lots of similar re-worded questions...and you know something? im just totally READY. haha! Maybe not in the worldy way of seeing things, or even spiritually or even as ready as I had planned to be. But you know...thats just it, dispite myself and expectations, Im ready for this chapter of my life, I dont know whats going to happen. But I have already been assured that its going to be life changing, and radical, and exactly what Gods prepared me for ever sense the call 2007. soo...BOOOYA! :D haha I am incredibly blessed and thankful for the support on every end I have recieved, blown away by your kindness! I'll do my best to write reports to update the Nashsaga, when I can.

Leah, out.

No comments: