Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Dreams Fall

Like the clouds mysteriously morph into shapes that cause familiarity, I want to be like you Daddy. I yearn to be desperately in love with my Daddy...Hes all i need, He is so lovingly reminding me that He loves me, and is going to give me strength as I listen and wait for the next step.

If I am following My King I know He will give me the strength let go...
Of dreams that need to be surrendered.

Crash to the depths of no return, my dear treasured dreams...
fall freely from me...i release you....no more shall you dwell imprisoned in my heart
i've no more room for you, its time to let my Daddy shape my future....
no longer can you guide me,
no longer can you etch the map i follow...i cannot afford to keep or heed you...
you must leave...Im ready to release my hardened grip and watch you fall...
goodbye dreams...
fall away...fall away.

No comments: