"NEED" the secret of my motivation has come to the surface... Its as if I was striving, and alas do often, to fulfill MY needs, My need to feel confident in music in education...My Need to follow the road expected of me. But when watered down the core of my intentions, i dont "need" to go to college, besides to satisfy my confidence. For when cheered on by a huge crowd, one is less apt to question the direction the are being cheered in. Until you fall right off a cliff...into the same ravine that hundreds have fallen in.
Not the ravine of College or the ravine of education, but the deep crevice of self gratification instead of selfless liberation. What I want is not necessarily what God wants and knows I need. A truth Ive been taught time and again...a beautiful truth that I need constant reminding of. Perhaps a university later, but right now I know I must let go. Each piece will fall in place in Gods time. I "NEED" NOT...but my Kings Love...
-claimed.

No comments:
Post a Comment