Thursday, June 12, 2008

sustain




hungry, thirsty, tired, bogged down; this is how i feel. This is how I am. Its all about sustainment and love. We cannot be sustained without love, and there is not love without being sustained. We can eat physically, drink physically, sleep and clear our heads...but they are placebos. They are innate at fooling one to believe they are in fact the real mccoy. When really...they just substitute as an alternate reality. No! I want! I YEARN for truth! For actuality, for healing! I need sustainment.


  • Though I drink, it is an empty glass, full of remorse and pity
  • Though I eat, it is plastic food, I am biting air, chewing lies,
  • Though I sleep I awake with eyes closed, never rested, having never slept,
  • Though I believe nothing is wrong, every morsel in my body says,on the contrary, nothing is right.


I wont be lied to anymore. To be sustained, i need relationship, i need my God...my Papa.
  • If I count, rather than money, blessings
  • If I cry, rather than pain, joy
  • If I rise, rather than obligation, anticipation
  • If I cherish, rather than objects, relationships
  • If I pamper, rather than self, others
  • If I live, rather than imaginary, reality

No comments: