skip to main |
skip to sidebar
my twin the pig
This pig looks kinda awful...but believe it or not, that pig looks exactly like i look. Im torn apart...ready to be worked on, ready to be freed from all the unnecessary parts within me...im dead...waiting upon revival. "This is what you shall do" ive been told by my King..but instead of direct battle plans Ive been told to simply "wait" how hard can that be!? When one is torn apart, dead, desiring to be free!!! Then you must wait? Its a long process...a lifetimes worth of time to accomplish. Lord give me the patients!! How easy it is to jump off the table and run away...an incomplete mess of whatnot! But to stay still...to wait...how deliciously painstaking! What a divine commune between my Love, my Lord and I! I just wanted to share what God is doing in my life, what he is teaching me...Im such a sinner! But I wanted you all to see what he is telling this sinner, perhaps he is telling you something similar. Tell me about it! Praise the King that created us little pigs.-To my Love
No comments:
Post a Comment